Vermicompost is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner which contains water-soluble nutrients.
It is used in farming and small scale sustainable, organic farming.
The benefits of vermicompost
- provides nutrients to the soil
- increases the soil’s ability to hold nutrients in a plant-available form
- improves the soil structure’
- improves the aeration and internal drainage of heavy clay soils
- increases the water-holding ability of sandy soils
- provides numerous beneficial bacteria